Saturday, May 14, 2011

Viva Las Vegas!

So next week, I will be heading to the fabulous city of Las Vegas, Nevada!  Now before you get too  excited, it is for a work trip.  But it's still a trip to Las Vegas nevertheless.  So since I'll be super busy learning all sorts of good stuff about being a legal aid director, I won't have time to post.  But no worries, this week, after Monday, which will include a Motivation Monday post by a very special guest, I will finally post some pictures of the new house.  You guys have been patient, and I've promised, right?  So I am currently busy constructing posts for this week featuring different rooms of our new home!  (Now how's that for anticipation?)
Until then....Viva Las Vegas!
(Image courtesy of Google Images)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!