Thursday, October 11, 2012

For the love of autumn!

Second Blooming
This week's Spin Cycle, brought to you by Gretchen at Second Blooming, is on autumn.  I do believe I've blogged about this maybe a few times this year or before, but if you haven't caught on...I love fall.  I do, and I can't help it.  So many fun things happen in the fall.  So many wonderful memories in the fall.  Some sad like the loss of my two grandparents in October and November.  But others are happy memories, like my Grandma's birthday on Halloween and my Mom's birthday on the 14th. 
 
 
 
The most important day of my life happened in the fall....
 
 
 
I love the traditions of the fall, like going to the apple orchard for cider and picking pumpkins.  I love that we get to start these traditions for Aubrey. 
 
 


I love the colors, the changing of the leaves, the crisp autumn air...




I love being outside in the fall, going to a nice football game, enjoying a good beer and a hot dog...
 
 
Did I mention that I like the college football?  (And yeah, cheering for IU isn't quite "football" but these are the only pictures I have...)
 
 
 
 
And, of course, fall comes with some damn good brews.  Last year I missed out on the Oktoberfest beers and my favorite, Pumpkin Ale. 
 
 
 
 
 
So yeah, Nain likes fall.  And I promise this will be my last post raving about fall.  So if you get tired of reading about my love of autumn, hop on over to  Gretchen's blog and see what other spinners have to share!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love fall too, and we also had a fall wedding! Your wedding picture is gorgeous. Mmmm, pumpkin beer.

    You are linked!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy fall too. Everything seems to fall into place for a routine in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is so beautiful! This one will be your best yet, having Aubrey to share it with!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!