Tuesday, August 13, 2013

D-day

Getting ready this morning, and I totally realized I never wrote a Tuesday post.  I'm normally on top of my game, but not so much today.  Today?  Well, today is THE day.  I'll be heading out shortly to 1) go to the dentist first because, let's face it, who doesn't want to start out a stressful medical day with a trip to the dentist?  (Can I get an Amen?) and 2) the ultrasound at 11:00.  I would be lying if I said I wasn't just on the brink of throwing up pretty much all morning.  My nerves are shot, I am scared beyond scared...even more so than when I have my heart issues every other year.  I mean THOSE I'm used to (I have to admit, it's pretty sad I can say that), but the possibility of the c-word, and I am freaking the hell out. It doesn't help that since I stopped taking the Naproxen, thinking "yay, the pain is gone!" the soreness has started again.
 
Last night I found myself at the Adoration Chapel at my church praying a rosary and asking that my Grandma watch over me today.  I hope that I'm worrying over nothing.  I am praying that is the case. 
 
11:00 (EST for my friends in other time zones), please please think positive thoughts.  I may have an update later, but we'll see how I feel about it later. 
 
and in all good fun, let's think about the other c-word....no not that one, but the cavitiy word...no cavities, Nain, no cavities!  Let's be positive all around, right?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!