Monday, July 18, 2011

Motivation Monday!

Motivation Monday


I haven't posted yet today!  Yikes!  Motivation Monday is almost over, but never fear - I have one very dedicated reader/friend who keeps me motivated.  Check out her blog and her awesome video from this weekend!
 
Chloe @ My New Life as a Housewife
 
 
Now, I don't play favorites, and I would love more motivational posts!  How do you do it?  Just write a post about what you need motivation for this week, comment on this post with your link, and I'll add you!  You can write about anything you like, and motivation doesn't just happen on Monday - I'll add your link up all week! 
 
 
I could use motivation this week for several things - with work, we're having auditors come to do our 2010 financial audit, and this being my first audit, I'm learning as I go along.  So staying motivated at work and to learn along the way is something I could use this week.  Amongst the audit craziness, I'm facing some deadlines this week and even a presentation so it's "Nain needs to keep going, little engine that could style" week.  "I think I can, I think I can..."  
 
 
That's my motivation for this week - what's yours? 



3 comments:

  1. My motivation is more of a "mantra" of sorts. My husband says this all the time and it actually helps me. It is: "constant forward pressure." I add my own spin, deep breath, one step at a time, and constant forward pressure.

    Works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this week you need a lot of motivation!!
    Good luck girl!

    P.S.: I'd love to have a guest post from you!! Just write a post about whatever you want to share with my readers (marriage/relationships, tips, recipes, a funny story/anecdote, you and your blog...) and send it to me via e-mail. I'd need to have all the guest posts by next week, so that I can schedule them for the following week...
    Thank you for your interest, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My only motivation this week is getting home to the AC...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!