Wednesday, April 9, 2014

When you know you've made the right decision...

Driving home today, after picking up a happy and excited Aubrey:

"Aubrey, I'm so happy you love your new big girl school.  That makes your Mommy happy."

"I too, Mommy."

That.  That says it right there.  She's happy, and that's all I care about.  No incident reports, no biting or hitting.  The kid is napping.  She hasn't done that in forever.  She is excited to go and so excited to tell us what she did that day.  And she's more verbal.  So did we make the right decision?  You tell me - I haven't seen this little girl so happy in forever.









1 comment:

  1. Boy that REALLY makes me wonder what the hell went on at the other place...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!