Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mom's Day!

It's Mother's Day!  For all of you moms out there, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!  It's your day to do whatever you want, relax, be with family, treat yourself and more.  I have high hopes of making T do things like change every dirty diaper of Aubrey's this weekend, let me sleep in until noon and cater to my every need.  None of this will happen, of course, but a girl can dream, right?

So on this Mother's Day I am taking a trip down memory lane, thankful for the best, toughest, most rewarding but yet challenging role I have ever had in my life - being someone's mom.  And what a whirlwind it has been so far.....










The thing is?  I wouldn't trade a single moment for the world.  I am the luckiest mom in the world because I get to be her mom.  I couldn't ask for anything more.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!