Sunday, February 6, 2011

Are you ready for this?

Motivation Monday



Happy Super Bowl Sunday, everyone!  While you're watching the big game, why not do a little blogging?  Maybe write a little motivational monday post?  Come on...you know you want to!


Just a heads up - this week's  Motivation Monday deal is different.  Linkytools.com is charging to use their service, so I'm playing it old school.  When you write your post tomorrow, comment on this post or tomorrow's Motivation Monday post, and I'll link it up myself.  I'm fighting the man, man!  (Singing Twister Sister's "We're not gonna take it" in my head as I say this.)


Have a great Sunday, everyone! 




2 comments:

  1. try Mr. Linky...I think it's free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was going to say the same thing...
    http://www.simply-linked.com/
    It's free!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!