Monday, February 21, 2011

Motivation Monday!

Motivation Monday


Hi everyone!  It's Monday again...the weekend went by WAY too quickly, but alas, here we are.  So what better way than to start off the week with a little motivation?  Here's how it works...write up a post about what's motivating you this week.  It can be anything - exercise, work, writing, eating chocolate, anything. 
Write a post and comment on this post with that link, and I'll link you up!  Hope you all can join in!


So, my motivation this week is just finding some motivation.  As I said last Friday, I'm seriously lacking in that department.  We have a lot going on in personal life (a.k.a. medical drama) so I've kind of let everything fall to the wayside.  And that includes my diet and exercising.  Last week, I let the snooze bar talk me into staying in bed way too many times, and this last weekend, though we had a great time catching up with friends, we ate out Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.  Not good.  So this week I'm getting back to it, and I'm not letting my inner laziness talk me out of it. 


I am proud to say that I woke myself up this morning at 5:15, got up and walked on the treadmill for 45 minutes and ate a healthy breakfast of oatmeal and yogurt before leaving for work.  Tomorrow morning I have no choice but to get my lazy butt out of bed because I have scheduled a personal training appointment first thing in the morning at 5:30.  I figure with the medical test I have looming that afternoon I could use the exercise to at least burn off some nervous energy.


And the sweets this week?  Just saying no.  I don't want the last week to sidetrack me from my ultimate goal.  So that's my motivation this week.  And my mantra?  "I think I can. I think I can..." 


What about you?  What's motivating you this week?



 
Chloe at My New Life as a Housewife 
Chantel at My Thoughts and Treasures
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I've so missed reading your blog and am going to catch up today!! I ::supee pink puffy heart:: you and I'm so proud of you for sticking to your goals. You amaze me and inspire me constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Wishing you the best this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking about you tomorrow lady... lots of love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's my link:
    http://mynewlifeasahousewife.blogspot.com/2011/02/motivation.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's my very late post...

    http://mythoughtsandtreasures.blogspot.com/2011/02/motivation-is-treasure_25.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!