I've been tagged! By one of my favorite bloggers ever, Chloe @ My New Life as a Housewife. And since my mind is drawing a huge blank for blog topics today, I am all about doing a post like this today! And with any good post like this, it comes with rules, so here they are:
1. Post the rules
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger gave you in their post & then create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
4. Tag 11 people and link them in your post
5. Let them know you've "tagged" them
11 Fun or Random Facts About Me
1. One week from today....I'm going to be a Mommy! Yep, one week from this very moment as I type this sentence, T and I will be well on our way to the hospital to meet our little girl.
2. I'm super excited but also super scared about next Wednesday.
3. I look forward to being able to wear my normal clothes again and my cute shoes. I've missed them.
4. I have one of the coolest closets ever. T did one of those custom closet kit things when we moved in, and it's a thing of beauty. I feel like a celebrity every time I go into it. Maybe I can get MTV cribs to come over and check it out...
5. I have notoriously poor taste in television shows that I love - I love me some smut...no serious television shows for me. Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, but I also love train wrecks, too. Hoarders is amazing.
6. I took ballroom dancing lessons a few years ago, and I remember some of it...I'd love to pick it up again someday.
7. I used to have a huge fear of public speaking. I would make myself sick about having to talk before my class in school. It's funny to think about now considering that's kind of what I do for a living. If you knew me back in high school there's no way you'd picture me as an attorney some day.
8. I have playing games. Board games, card games, those ice breakers you have to do when you go to work functions and have to meet people...I hate them all. Oh, and baby shower and wedding shower games? Those were strictly forbidden from my showers.
9. I'm scared of riding horses. I've ridden a horse just once in college, and I swear, I thought I was going to die.
10. One of the scariest things that has ever happened to me? I was involved in a car accident when I was in law school. A drunk driver slammed into me as I was waiting for a stoplight to turn green, and he was going about 55 mph. Hands down one of the scariest things I've gone through.
11. I never believed in soul mates or even used the term until I met T. And even then it was hard for me to get the words out because I was such a love cynic. However, I can say without reservation that T is my soulmate.
Questions From Chloe For Me To Answer
1. What is your most embarrassing nickname? I'm not sure I have an embarrassing nickname honestly. Takes a lot to really embarrass me!
2. What makes you anxious or nervous? Have you met me? Um....everything! Really the unknown. I don't do well when things are out of my control and I don't know what to expect. Right now? The c-section...
3. What is your biggest fear? Right now? The c-section :-) But really my biggest fear is losing someone I love
4. Facebook or Twitter? I have both accounts, but I use the Facebook one much more often!
5. Dogs or cats? Neither really...I'm not an animal person, but I guess if I had to pick, I'd say dogs. but small dogs! I'm kind of scared of bigger dogs.
6. What is your favorite recipe? T's honey chicken stir fry, of course!
7. What are your resolutions for 2012? I hate to say it but I didn't make any really. I made goals instead....ultimately my goal was to keep my stress down for the remainder of the pregnancy. And to really work on my Mary Kay business in expanding it.
8. Books or magazines? Books!
9. What is your favorite color? Red
10. Worst part of the day? First thing in the morning...I hate having to get out of bed. Totally a bummer
11. Favorite part of the day? Coming home/end of the work day
So now I have to come up with 11 questions to ask the people I tag...let's see if I can come up with some:
- What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
- Who do you consider to be your real life hero?
- Who was your childhood celebrity crush?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- Which do you prefer - being really cold or really hot?
- What's the one thing you've always wanted to learn how to do?
- Do you consider yourself to be more of a leader or follower?
- What's your biggest accomplishments so far in life?
- What's the one thing that grosses you out the most?
- Your weirdest personal habit or quirk?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
Okay, so let's see if I can come up with 11 people to tag....if I don't, sorry! And if your name isn't on this list, still consider yourself tagged :-)
Robin @ Find Good in Every Day
Sarah @ Crazy Love Gamble Style
Camille @ Archives of Our Lives
Brynn @ Wicked Sweet Tea
Jen @ Sprite's Keeper
Ali @ A Coffeeqween's Life
Megan @ Best of Fates