Friday, February 17, 2012

Welcome to the world, baby!


T and I are so very proud to introduce you all to....Miss Aubrey Leona.  She came into the world at 11:40 Wednesday morning, weighing 7 lbs 8.5 oz.  (Smaller than predicted, but she's still a big baby!)   The surgery went very well.  Mommy was scared but through the grace of God, I was oddly calm that morning.  We couldn't have asked for things to go any smoother than they did.  And with that, here are a few pictures of the big day! 
 

Daddy holding Aubrey for the very first time, just minutes after she arrived.  I swear, the sound of that cry was the best noise I have ever heard in my entire life.  Below is a picture of me meeting her for the very first time.  Could be the hormones, but looking at this photo makes me tear up.


One extremely relived Mommy....and a little tired, too!


She loves her Daddy so much already.....


She has a head full of dark hair and such beautiful eyes....


Our little miracle is here!  Thank you all so much for your prayers, kind words and thoughts.  They've meant so much to all three of us.  Welcome to the world little Aubrey!

 
 


7 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful! I am so happy everything went well, enjoy your little miracle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... so so so so adorable!!
    CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you!
    Now you are a cute family of three!
    Welcome to the world and blogland Aubrey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations and I'm so gladly all went well!
    Happy birthday Miss Aubrey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you all! I was so happy to see these pictures and see that all turned out okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg she is so adorable!!! Congrats to you and T! So happy you all are doing well. Great job momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations -- she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!