Short on post ideas yet again today :-) (Sorry!) so I'm going to be random here and enterain you with some Nain confessions for this week...enjoy!
- I have had more than my fair share of Easter candy these past few weeks. This doesn't help the whole Motivation Monday thing. I can't very well lose weight if I'm eating this stuff! I know I can chose NOT to eat it, but it's so damn good!
- I sing to Aubrey, but the songs aren't always appropriate...the one I seem to sing the most is LMFAO's "I'm Sexy and I Know It." I hope I'm not scarring her young mind already.
- As much as I treasure the time that I am having with Aubrey...I miss work. I feel like an awful mom for saying that, but I miss going to the office and doing my job.
- The fact that we don't know when her daycare spot will be open is killing me.
- I'm not sure how much more of daytime TV I can take. Dr. Oz is on twice a day. Who knows why? And he talks about poop an awful lot. What's that about? Yet I continue to have it on in the background. That and Dr. Phil. (Did I mention I'm ready to go back to work?)
- I actually enjoy watching Kathie Lee and Hoda on The Today Show. I am not afraid to admit it either. I find their honesty and candor refreshing.
- I sometimes laugh when Aubrey is crying. Not because I find her misery entertaining but because she is just so darn dramatic. (Not sure where she gets that from...) It's just too cute. I can tell I already have a drama queen on my hands. Lord help us...
- I miss the alone time Tim and I used to share. I know it gets easier once I get Aubrey on a schedule sleeping and what not, but I do miss it. And eating dinner slowly and enjoying a conversation instead of eating quickly and trying to race so that she doesn't start fussing again.
- I've gone back to caffeine. More than I should, too, with my blood pressure and heart condition, but I can't help it. Mommy needs to get through the day.
I hope you guys don't think I'm too awful with some of these confessions, but...I try to be as honest as possible in this blog, so...too bad! Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!