Thursday, February 21, 2013

Don't give up

Trying super hard to not get discouraged this week.  Yesterday, I got home from work, just feeling like "blah."  T wanted to know if I was mad at him, but no...just needed a hug.  Just one of those days where you feel like you basically suck.  Does anyone else have those?  Is it just me?  Or the winter blues? 
 
 
I ended up consuming six chocolate candies yesterday, totally off my diet, and of course, I was beating myself up over that.  I had 3 Mary Kay appointments scheduled this week, hoping to make some extra money to pay off more towards a credit card payment, but all three cancelled.  And I have 2 grants due, at the beginning of March.  And when is that?  Oh, shit, that's next week?  Really? 
 
 
So I'm beating myself up today, but trying to remember this...
 
 
(Image courtesy of Google Images)
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I've felt that way a bit lately and do from time to time. For me it's when I feel too busy to accomplish anything! Hang in there friend this too shall pass. And don't beat yourself up about the candy everyone gets a little off.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!