Monday, September 16, 2013

Welcome back, Motivation Monday!

Motivation Monday

It's been awhile since I've done a good Motivation Monday, and I think it's time for that.  I've been saying out stress has reared its ugly head here in the Nain and T household.  That and combined with lack of sleep, stress eating and very little exercise due to the lack of sleep, my weight has crept up five pounds.  I know, five pounds is not that big of a deal, but the thing is, it's a slippery slope.  Five pounds becomes ten and so on and so on.  So my motivation is to get my butt in gear again.  Get back to my ideal weight and feel a little better because you can definitely notice the difference when you let thing slip by the wayside. 

We do have a five mile race coming up the first weekend of October, too, and I am nowhere near a five mile right now.  On Saturday I managed to do a 5k on the treadmill, and man, that was hard.  So homegirl needs to get her butt out of bed even if teething makes Aubrey wake up in the middle of the night. 

That and I may do a couple weeks of my food logs.  I won't do them as long as I did before, but I need to get an idea of what I'm doing.  I know one huge thing I am guilty of is munching off of what Aubrey doesn't finish.  Bad, Nain, bad. Having a more than just one glass a night after a stressful work day probably is not helping either. 

So let's stop at five pounds and get back to feeling better!

1 comment:

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!