Sunday, January 2, 2011

Saturday Steals for the New Year!

 
 

It's the first Saturday Steals of the new year, hosted by the lovely Camille at Archives of Our Lives!  Now, since it was Christmas, of course, I have plenty of holiday steals, but I thought about it and, with T's input, the one I would have to say was our best steal was the company bonus we got from T's work.  Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of it (Sorry, Camille!) but that's because we ate it.  See, every year, T's work gives them the option of getting a free fruit basket, a 12 lb turkey or 8 lb boneless ham for the holidays.  Since we have plenty of fruit around here, and well, you can buy fruit anytime, we chose the ham.  T's family was in town last week so we thought it would make a good meal with them to celebrate Christmas.  And man, was it delicious!  Of course, we have a ton of leftovers, but that just makes lunch all week, right?  Of course, I may just get a wee bit tired of ham, but...it's free, so who can pass that up?
Sorry for the lack of picture, but if you want to check out other steals, just by Camille's blog and say hi!  And happy 2011 everyone!


Oh and also, don't forget...first Motivation Monday of the year starts tomorrow!  Be ready with your Motivational posts!!!

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great steal! I like ham, and free ham is even better. Hope you make ham sandwiches with the leftovers...my fave! Thanks for participating. Sorry SS was kind of lame this week. Hopefully by the end of the month I'll get my act back together.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!