This week's Spin Cycle, brought to you by Gretchen at Second Blooming is a letter to Santa on what you want for Christmas. I've been so focused on what I want to get Aubrey as Santa for Christmas that honestly, I couldn't even start to think about anything I'd really want, but I did, and here's a list of what Nain would love to have for Christmas:
1. A personal assistant - I cannot keep track of things or keep myself organized for the life of me. I need someone whose job is to do that 24-7. Not a nanny or anything like that...just someone to help out with daily stuff that just seems to overwhelm me.
2. In the event I cannot have a personal assistant, I would LOVE to have maid service. I've already requested this to T for my birthday/Mother's Day gift. Just one month of not having to clean the house. That's all I ask.
3. New clothes - in fact money for a new wardrobe because many of my clothes just don't fit me anymore. Plus, what woman wouldn't want new clothes?
4. A lobster tail or cannoli from Cake Boss. They deliver but not everything just yet. Ever since the show came on, I have wanted nothing more than to try one of their lobster tails. My God, just thinking about it makes me want to break my diet. And I would, just for that one day.
5. GPS watch - now that I'm running, I'd love to have a watch like T's that monitors how far you've gone, your pace, calories burned, etc, and then it maps your run out for you on Google Maps so you can see just exactly what your run looked like. We talked about buying one for me for Christmas, but not so sure it's in the budget for now...
6. Aubrey's two front teeth. I swear to God, the kid has been teething on her top for what seems like an eternity now.
7. Time to relax, read a good book, and maybe write - when I was on my way to D.C. and on my way back, I finished an entire book. Shocking for me. I can't recall the last time I actually finished something I started reading. And I enjoyed the hell out of it. I'd love to be able to do that more often, so if I could have just a wee bit more time in my day, that would be super.
8. Plane tickets for T and I to go back to Dublin. ASAP please!
Okay, so there you have it. Think any of those are possible? Pretty please? :-)
Check out what other Spinners have to say about what they want for Christmas! And have a fantastic weekend, everyone!