Monday, April 18, 2011

Motivation Monday

Motivation Monday

Hi everyone!   It's another Monday...another Motivation Monday, no less!  You know the drill...just write a post about what's motivating you this week and comment on this post, leaving a link to your post, and I'll link you up! 


Sorry it's taken me awhile to get my post up...dragging a bit after this weekend.  We spent the majority of our weekend at our new house, installing light fixtures and ceiling fans and installing our new custom closet.  (It's not done yet, otherwise I'd post pictures).  We worked all day Saturday, staying at the house until 11:30 that night, and then packed and cleaned and worked some more the next day.  So needless to say, both of us are extremely sore today.   I'm back at work this morning, while T is coordinating the movers.  So I'm guessing a lot of this week will be dedicated to unpacking, cleaning and organizing the new home.  So that's my first motivation.


My second?  To eat a little healthier this week and keep going with the workouts.  Since we had to basically empty out our refrigerator to move everything that meant a lot of eating out.  I'm feeling the effects of that, and so is my scale.  So this week, once we're settled, I'm making a concerted effort to cook meals at home and to force myself to get up every morning and go to the gym.  Even if it kills me.  (Which it's highly possible it might)


So what about you?  What's motivating you to get going this week?  Check out these other motivating posts:



 
 
Chloe @ My New Life as a Housewife 
Amber @ Amber LaShell Rants
Erika @ Studio E Designs
Chantel @ My Thoughts and Treasures
Robin @ Find Good in Every Day
 

7 comments:

  1. Sorry about the hard work... But it will be so worth it!!
    Can't wait to see some pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that sore is the most satisfying sore you've ever felt! I will be posting mine a little later and will throw you the link! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So does that mean you're staying at your new house tonight? I was hoping to see a pic of you and T in your sleeping bags staying there over the weekend! :-) So excited for you! Hang in there with all the stress and hard work. It will all be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, here is my post! http://www.amberlashell.com/2011/04/im-floating-on-cloud.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your first night in the new house! Don't work too hard!!!!

    http://mystudioe.blogspot.com/2011/04/motivation-monday-little-me-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girl! I'm so happy for you, moving is hard work. I'm impressed, and I completely understand your soreness. I moved something like 9 times growing up

    Here's my post!

    http://mythoughtsandtreasures.blogspot.com/2011/04/day-13-is-treasure.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Resolved to get back into my workout routine:

    http://findgoodineveryday.wordpress.com/2011/04/20/new-resolve/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!