Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Progress is a treasure



Small Treasure Tuesday with Chantel time!  So mine kind of goes hand in hand with yesterday....my motivation, that is.  Last night T and I had our first session together with our personal trainer.  He did the fitness test with us that we did our first month training.  Apparently, our trainers were supposed to do this like every month, but....suffice it to say we haven't done one since December.  Both of us have lost inches!  For me it was inches on my arms, chest, hips and thighs.  Of course, not my waist...that stayed the same, damn.  But yay for small steps!


Also, with the exercises we did with the first test, I improved.  For the plank position, I only managed to do like 30 seconds in December, but yesterday?  One minute and 28 seconds, baby!  And my crunches and push ups improved, too!  So that's exciting, right?  It's good to see things paying off...now if only I could get that waist number down...hmmm...but somehow I think the whole birthday week thing is going to hinder that progress.  


However, I think small steps in the right direction is a small treasure, so that's what I'm sharing with all of you.  What treasures do you have to be grateful for this week?



7 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for my readers. They always make my day.
    :-)
    Good job, Nain!!!
    I'm proud of you!!
    I know it's a lot of work, but at the end, it's worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That is awesome progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 min 28 seconds in plank hold!??!?! DAMN! I better get with it!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fantastic!!!! Yay YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is awesome! Good job! You should be very proud. That is a great treasure.

    I like to measure inches not weight, because it's more tangible.

    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps. I am sure I could not do a plank that long! Holy cow!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!