Monday, April 25, 2011

Motivation Monday!

Motivation Monday

I'm not going to lie...I'm lacking in motivation this morning.  Seriously lacking, but...I wouldn't pass up a week of Motivation Monday, and who knows?  Maybe one of your posts will rub off on me?


You know the drill...just write a post about what is motivating you this week or what you need to motivate yourself to do, link it up to my blog and comment on this post with a link to your motivating post.  And I'll link you up!  So here goes nothing....


We are just two weeks away from the mini.  We did training this last weekend with a 60 minute walk/run, and this next week we're supposed to take it down to 30-45 minutes since it's the week before the big race.  T and I will be walking with my family, however, in the March of Dimes walk next Saturday.  We're walking in support of babies all over who were born prematurely and had to fight to grow each day, especially two little miracles, my niece and nephew Erin and Griffin.  I shared their story on their birthday earlier this year, and if you look to the right of your screen, you will see a link where you can donate to support the cause.  I'm trying to raise $200 for my team, and unfortunately, I'm a little short (slacker aunt...).  If you should feel so inclined, clink on the link and read a little bit about the two kiddos we call the "gruesome twosome." 


In addition to getting ready for the big race, I'll be changing up my personal training a bit.  My personal trainer who I absolutely loved had to leave for the National Guard, so I will be working with a new personal trainer.  And not just any personal trainer - T's personal trainer.  We'll be doing our sessions together so that we get a total of even more a month.  We were doing 3 each a month, but now we get to do 6 together each month.  So that means I'll be getting my butt kicked on a more frequent basis.  But I think that's a good thing.  But my tune may change, depending on how sore I'll be tomorrow :-)


So that's my motivation...what's motivating you guys this week?  I can't wait to read your posts!



 Chantel @ My Thoughts and Treasures
Chloe @ My New Life as a Housewife
 

6 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about something to feel motivated but the rain is not helping me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so admire you!!! I can't wait to hear about your big mini!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. My motivation is trying to get back on track after a week of sick. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just stumbled on your blog today and am so proud of you for even considering and planning for a mini!?!?!? I couldn't even run two side-walk squares (not joking). Even on a "no motivation day" you have my butt kicked :)

    xx Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you will rock it! I'm excited to hear about how the mini goes! Although, why it's called a mini I have no idea :-P

    Here's my post:
    http://mythoughtsandtreasures.blogspot.com/2011/04/day-19-is-treasure.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally found the motivation!!
    http://mynewlifeasahousewife.blogspot.com/2011/04/motivated.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!