Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Buried but still here!


Yeah, so I'm not quite sure what has happened this week.  It started off okay....and then...things got crazy.  Hence the lack of blog posts.  Sorry, guys!  See, I'm trying my best to get ahead of the game and line everything up so that things are organized and ready to go when my maternity leave starts and IF Half-pint decides to make her entry to the world early.  If she's anything like me, she's impatient.  So it's likely she will.  So that means Nain is running around like a mad woman doing about 30 things at once.  It's not pretty. 
 
 
So yes, I'm a neglectful blogger.  So this post will be short, but it does have a point!  I promise!
 
 
Anyway, in the meantime, I need something from you, my fellow bloggers and readers.  It's been awhile since I've done a vlog, so I think it's high time to do one again.  So....what I need are some interesting questions to answer.  Got some burning question you're just dying to ask?  Well, here's your chance!  So I really need your help...otherwise, it will just be me talking aimlessly into the web cam.  And we don't want that! 
 
 
I do promise to write as I can.  Until then, I can't wait to see what questions you have!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Alright... Here goes...
    What are you most scared of about being a mom?
    What are you most excited for about being a mom?
    How much maternity leave are you going to take?
    And for non-baby questions -
    What did you ask Santa for this Christmas? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!