Thursday, January 19, 2012

Grumpy

I feel really bad, but today I'm super grumpy.  In fact, I can't really say that it's just today.  These past couple of weeks, I'm just not a nice person.  My rants are becoming more and more frequent, I'm tired, and I just can't deal with all of the stupidity out there.  Sure, it's probably a side effect of being 9 months pregnant.  But I hate using that as an excuse.  I do find that my patience is decreasing more and more as the days go by.  I sure hope that some day it does come back! 


So in light of my grumpy mood...you get a Nain rant today...or rather, a list of things I find just a wee bit irritating:


1.  The Super Bowl.  Here in Indianapolis, we've been hearing about this for well over a year now, and the fact that it's just weeks away, it's all the news is talking about.  They're closing streets in downtown, parking is going to be ridiculous, and all that means for T and myself is that we're going to have to find some alternative way to get to our hospital, which is also located downtown.  And it does result in me praying and praying that Half-pint does not choose to make her arrival any time close to that stupid game. 


2.  Politics.  I'm making it a point to just block anyone on my Facebook who talks about politics.  Because I'm tired of it.  I have my own political beliefs, but I have already grown super tired of hearing all of the political stuff in the news, etc.  The election is in November.  This is only January.  And I'm already over it all. 


3.  Heartburn and random contractions. 


4.  Awful things happening to people I know and care about.  Lately, I've noticed so many friends of mine going through some just awful awful stuff with their children, their spouses, you name it, and I just hate to see such truly wonderful people facing such adversity.  It just doesn't seem fair at all, especially when these awful things happen to children so small and young. 


5.  People at T's work.  That's all I'll say about that. 


6.  Inconsiderate people


7.  Money. 


Okay, so those are the current things that are irritating me at the moment.  And by moment I mean immediate moment, because I'm sure in about five minutes something else is going to tick me off.  I think the only solution to this is that I cut myself off from all contact with humans or animals, no media, no phone or computer access...padded room with just me.  Or maybe I'd then get irritated with my own thoughts.  Because let's be honest, my irritability is just that strong. 


At least it's almost Friday! 


2 comments:

  1. Awww... Sorry you're feeling this way!
    When I'm feeling grumpy, I sing {or shout} and it makes me feel much better! Maybe it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sick of hearing about the super bowl on the news, . indianapolis what we will the news stations talk about after the game how great the game was and all the money the businesses made it's all about greed.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!