Sunday, January 15, 2012

One more month!


On Friday, T and I headed to another OB appointment for Half-pint.  I was a little nervous, considering how the cardiologist appointment went on Wednesday, but I was happy to see that my blood pressure and my  heart rate seem to have gone down thanks to the third medication.  It's temporary, but all we really need is to just keep that under control until she arrives.  It should get better pretty quickly after Half-pint's arrival.
 
 
The appointment went pretty well.  She passed her NST with flying colors.  It's funny because she doesn't seem to like anything resting on my belly and putting any pressure on her.  She'll try to kick or push whatever it is off.  So when they strap the monitors onto my stomach for the NST she goes nuts.  It's a good thing, though, because that shows she's a happy baby and is active.  But it's still hilarious. 
 
 
We got one very important date set, too!  Half-pint will be making her arrival on February 15th at 11:00 a.m.!  As soon we got the card with the date on it, I couldn't stop looking at it.  I mean, it's real. This is it.  She will be here no later than February 15th.  How crazy is that?  I mean, sure, she could arrive sooner...that is still a distinct possibility, but we have an actual scheduled date for arrival.  And it's one month from today. 
 
 
Of course, at how big I am now, thinking of her growing even more every day for a month seems absolutely insane.  But at the same time, I want her to stay in there and grow as much as she can.  But T and I couldn't be more excited to meet her.  Can it be February 15th now????
 
 
Sorry if I haven't posted for the past few days...my blogger has been acting up, and I'm hoping that whatever problems I was having are now gone magically.  So we'll see! 
 
 
Have a good week, everyone!
 
 


2 comments:

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!