Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday Steals: Cute earrings!

 

It's the weekend, which mean it's time to share my steal for the week in Camille's Saturday Steals, brought to you from Archives of Our Lives.  My steal is pretty special because it comes from one of my special bloggy friends, Chantel.  Yes, the same Chantel from Small Treasure Tuesdays.  See, Chantel has an etsy shop where she sells the cutest jewelry ever.  She had a giveaway awhile back on her blog for some free earrings, and sadly, I didn't win but...she was so sweet that she mailed me a pair of earrings anyway!  They were to go with my rehearsal dinner dress, but unfortunately we had to hold our mail early before we left for Ireland so I didn't get to wear them, but I got a nice surprise when they came as soon as we got back!  I love them!  So cute!  Anyway, that's my steal for the week, and I just wanted to share that with you.  I'll be having a giveaway featuring Chantel's Etsy shop coming soon so stay tuned for more!  For now, enjoy this crappy phone picture I took of the earrings...(Sorry about that...It simply doesn't do them justice.  Please excuse my shoddy photography skills!)

Have a great weekend everyone!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like them! Thanks for writing this :-) I'm looking forward to doing the giveaway as well. I just need to update and add some items :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Free earings! Great steal. Too bad you didn't get them in time for your rehearsal though :o(

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!