Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Small Treasure Tuesdays


It’s Tuesday! Time to talk about our small treasures with Chantel! And, while I already talked about this last week, I’m so stoked about it that it needs to be talked about again…

My laptop came here yesterday! Yes!!!! (Happy dance)

It’s a Lenovo Idea Pad. (I’m writing this on the couch in the living room asking T, who is working on it in the other room what the model is…so there you have it folks, it’s a Lenovo Idea Pad…sounds cool, right?)

I’m so stoked…now I’ll get to open up newer Microsoft Word documents and actually share with my critique group, who, I am sorry to say I’m behind in getting you my chapters this week…doh!

It has a built in Web cam, so I can Skype! (Is that how you spell it? I don’t care because I’m so excited to try it!)

It has the updated version of Internet Explorer. Updated Windows…everything is brand spanking new.

So I’m very happy about my treasure – thank you, T, for my early birthday gift! I love it! 

Go stop by Chantel's blog and see what other small treasures people are sharing this week.



6 comments:

  1. YAY! New laptop!!
    Sorry I've been MIA... But I've been really sick and now I need to catch up and read blogs! (and comment)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This sounds like my kind of treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a new laptop!! Karl and I Skype with our nephew in Alabama! It is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New computers are SO exciting!

    But then it's sad how quickly they get old and outdated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love getting new computers, i think I might need a new one soon too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh congrats again! That's so exciting! That's an awesome treasure. One that I want too :-)

    You should post pictures of it sometime, and let me know how well it runs -I'll be in the market for a new laptop soon.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!