Monday, August 15, 2011

Must...stay...motivated...

Motivation Monday

We're back to it this week...another week, another Motivation Monday!  You ready for this?  Let's get some major participation this week - all you need to do is just write a post about whatever it is for which you need motivation.  Need motivation making the bed this week?  Getting out of bed?  Sleeping?  (I can give you some of my motivation for that, if you'd like)  Doesn't matter what it is.  Just write a post about it - Mon-Fri, and leave a link to that post in a comment to this post.  And I'll link you up! 


So, I'm minus my other half this entire week.  T is off in Death Valley testing trucks, and I'm here just trying to stay busy.  So my main motivation this week is to keep my mind occupied at all costs.  Because otherwise, I'll be depressed and lonely.  So...to do this, I am dedicating myself to writing and critiquing in the evenings.  I have a TON of critiques to do for my crit group, and I need to add to my manuscript so I actually have something to contribute this go around.  So, I'm going to focus, stay motivated and write, write, write.  It'll be tough, but I think I can do it.  And before I know it, T will be home and all will be well in the world of Nain.  (Did I mention how much this whole thing sucks?)


I may need you, my fellow bloggers, to keep me motivated so if you don't follow me on twitter, I'm @viewfromnain.  Keep me accountable because I may just need it.   Don't feel bad if you  have to come at me ala Rocky style.  Just no cursing :-)


So what's motivating you this week?   Let me know, and everyone...have a great week!






 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Here's my link!
    http://mynewlifeasahousewife.blogspot.com/2011/08/motivation-monday.html
    Hope you have a great week too!
    Lots of hugs for you to help you feel motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to throw you my link, I hope you get lots of people this week!

    http://www.amberlashell.com/2011/08/mia.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!