Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Questions and Answers - Part 1

I had so much fun with my first vlog that I decided to take Chloe's suggestion from My New Life as a Housewife  to do a question and answer vlog.  I have to laugh because at first I was worried no one would ask questions, and then I got over 30 of them!  So, in an effort to avoid a 30 minute long vlog, I'm breaking them up into two segments:  one this week and one next week.  So...here's take 1...

 
 



 

I should note that I recorded this Sunday night, and after that we did make it Facebook official so I guess there's no going back now :-)   And yes, I have cut my hair since that last vlog...I couldn't take the long hair anymore.  Hope it doesn't look awful!

 



5 comments:

  1. Your child will NOT be in therapy! :-) You're going to be the best mom ever...aside from me of course! (totally kidding!) And when they get sick, you'll learn how to trust your instincts about what they need. Believe it or not, no one will know your baby better than you and T!
    Love the new hair cut, looks cute!
    Miss and love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love this vlog!!
    Mainly because you say my name and I feel important! haha
    You're going to be a great mom!!
    and love your new hair cut!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love seeing people vlog! It's so nice to actually "meet" you! :) And congratulations on finally making it Facebook official! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! I only just watched this, how did I miss it? I'm going to go watch the others now too :-) You will be a great mommy, I think just by the mere fact that you're worried about it means you'll do great.

    Thanks for humoring me :-) I didn't realize i asked so many!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!