Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Q & A Vlog: Part Deux



 

As promised....here it is!  The second installment of my Q &A vlog!  Thanks so much guys for asking your questions and making this so fun!  I hope I don't bore you because there were a ton of questions left to answer, so bear with me.  And yes, after watching this I did say "aw, man, I look fat" after viewing it.  But I'm pregnant, so...what can you do?  Enjoy!


Oh and this took me 3 takes and I don't even want to mention how many times to post.  So I had to cut it into two parts.  Stress.  Augh.















4 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your vlogs! You talked me through the whole making dinner process. I have a few questions for you if you decide to do another Q&A. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see it at work...darn! I'll have to watch them at home! I better remember! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. RED?!
    I never imagined!
    I always thought it would be green! OMG! hahaha
    I can't stop laughing! haha
    Oh, and your number is 25, so I'm your girl! I'm 25!! haha :)
    I really enjoyed your vlogs!
    You're so much fun!!!
    Thanks for doing this!
    I really love it!

    (I'm sorry I haven't been a good commenter lately, but I've been a bit busy... translating, teaching... the normal. I promise I'll be back and comment daily)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! You are such a good sport! And I think you are great. It was really fun getting to know you better! This was a great idea. Maybe I'll do it sometime too!

    Tres Leches, oh man! That is good stuff. It's mine and Michael's favorite cake. AND I just watched Airplane for the first time! It's hilarious! Also, I'm the same way with crappy pop music!! I listen to it while cleaning and working out.

    Basically, we have a lot in common.
    Thanks again for humoring me! I asked a lot of questions.

    ps. My fav. number is 8, I met Michael on the 8th and we had similar things during our relationship! weird. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!