Sunday, November 28, 2010

Free Christmas cards? What? That's awesome!

Attention all bloggers! I have an awesome deal to share with you! Shutterfly is currently doing a promotion where you can receive 50 free cards by promoting their site on your blog. All you need to do is do a post about what you plan to do this year for Christmas cards or about favorite cards you have done in the past, follow a few simple rules, and ta-da! 50 free cards!


Check on their site, because there's so much you can do - design your own Christmas photo cards, holiday cards, and even calendars! I've done the calendar thing before in the past, and it made a great gift idea for family members.

I've never sent out photo cards before, so this will be our first year.  It might have to be something simple, but since we've just got our new wedding photos, I'll have to incorporate those for sure.  Here's one of my favorites:


I'm so excited to order our new cards!  If you're a blogger, and you're interested, definitely visit Shutterfly and check it out!

Come back tomorrow for Motivation Monday!  I know you're ready for it!

 


3 comments:

  1. What a great offer. Heading over to Shutterfly to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great deal! Thanks for sharing it with us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my 1st year sending cards as a married lady too!! Luck for you and me, we have wedding pictures to use!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!