Thursday, November 11, 2010

Spin Cycle: Perfection, pure perfection

 

This week's Spin Cycle, brought to you by Sprite's Keeper is about perfection.  What is perfection?  That's a tough question...perfection is relative, I'm sure.  What seems like perfection to me, I'm sure isn't perfection to others. To me...perfection was...Ireland.   Seriously, it was.  I felt like I had come to my mother land.  It was the best vacation ever, and it physically hurt to leave.  I loved it in Dublin.  There was the food and, of course, the Guinness...

 The local culture and the pubs, and, of course, Arthur's Day, which was  a blast...

 Then there was the history, the beautiful architecture surrounding us everywhere...
 Then there was the fact that the entire trip was just me and my husband, away from everything, the stresses of daily life, technology, just the two of us and nothing to do, no deadlines, nothing.
And did I mention the Guinness?

 To me, our time in Ireland was pure perfection.  I had the most amazing honeymoon in a wonderful country and with the perfect companion.  I loved it all. 

What about you?  What is perfection to you?  Stop by Sprite's Keeper and see what other bloggers have to say about what perfection means to them...

And if you haven't already, link up to Motivation Monday because that is perfection, too!  And please note the new button, created by my dear friend Erika, at Studio E Designs.  It took me about an hour of cursing and tears to get the html to work, but it finally does!  Yay!

 



9 comments:

  1. I love this post. You are so happy and blissful in all of your pictures!! So lovely and so... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection is what ever you think it is. So yes, very subjective. Looks like the honeymoon was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My parents would agree about IReland and its perfection! I once told a coach in high school that if practice makes perfect and nobody's perfect...why practice? Yeah...I ran lots of laps for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh, it LOOKS like perfection.
    Sometimes, just getting away from the routine of life makes the colors so much brighter, the beer so much crisper, and the food so much tastier. Cheers!
    You're linked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving all the photos from your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you make me want to travel so bad!! It has been far too long!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That absolutely sounds PERFECT. And I love the pictures - looks like you both had such a wonderful time! :)

    Spin: Perfection

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a cute post!

    I would love to go to Ireland someday. My honeymoon was perfection as well! We went on a cruise to Mexico, and I would love to go on another cruise-anywhere. It was a perfect vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like the perfect honeymoon to me!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!