Thursday, November 18, 2010

Spin Cycle: Giving Thanks


Can you believe it is just one week away from Thanksgiving? Seriously? Where did this year go? It's hard to believe that as of next week we will only be one month away from Christmas. Craziness...


It comes as no surprise that the topic of this week's Spin Cycle, brought to you by Sprite's Keeper is about giving thanks. I couldn't think of a better topic. The year 2010 has been a blessed one for me, that's for sure.

Let's start off with the obvious one, because I'm never one to dance around a subject...

I am thankful that this year I married my best friend.  I feel so blessed to have him in my life, and every day I feel luckier.  Our wedding day, while it was a great deal of work and stress to get to the big day, was amazing.  It was everything I dreamed for and more.   T is my biggest blessing this year without a doubt.

I feel blessed to be surrounded by such incredible family and friends and thankful for everyone who shared our special day with us, especially for those friends and family who put so much love and heart into making the day so special.


I feel blessed that we got to take a trip of a lifetime to somewhere where both T and I have always wanted to go...Ireland.  We had such a great time.  The hotel was awesome, the food incredible, the city beautiful, and of course, the Guinness....

I feel thankful for the fact that I have gotten back into writing and following my passion.  I feel blessed that I have T who is my biggest supporter and cheering me all the way.

 Lastly, I feel thankful for all of you!  Seriously, I had no idea where the blogging would take me, but I have loved the entire journey.  I have met some of the best people ever through this, and I can't wait to see where the rest of this year of blogging will take me.  Thank you to all of my readers and commenters!  You guys seriously are the best!

Now stop over at Sprite's Keeper to see what  other people are thankful for :-) 

 
 



10 comments:

  1. I ::triple big heart:: this.

    Have I mentioned lately how incredibly awesome you are? Because you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that this entire year has been so wonderful for you. Here's to 2011 bringing as many beautiful moments your way. Thanks for Spinning, you're linked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have had a stellar year! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have great things to be thankful for!! You and ytour Guiness love cracks me up everytime!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have so much to be thankful for, it's awesome! :-) I'm glad you've had a great year! and I'm glad you're having fun blogging :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love your photos!!! Happy early thanksgiving to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful post! Your photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You DID have a big year! And may every year hereafter be just as spectacular. I love that you say you married your best friend. That's the best attitude to have. I feel so badly for people who don't feel that way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was truly a year to remember and be thankful for, huh? I'm thankful you decided to Spin, or I might never have "met" you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwww! I love this!!! And I love your pictures, especially that first one...WOW! What an awesome year for you - definitely a lot to be thankful for! :)

    SC: Giving Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!