Friday, May 18, 2012

Picture that moment in time


Second Blooming


This week's Spin Cycle, brought to you by Gretchen at Second Blooming is on Pictures.  They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and I couldn't agree more.  Some pictures tell a story.  You look at them and you can just see the pure emotion, the moment captured, and relive it.  I love taking pictures for that reason.  I prefer candid ones, because you capture someone in their purest moment of their true self.  Nothing fake, nothing planned.  You capture how they are feeling in that exact moment in time. 



Moments of true and utter happiness....



Moments of love at first site....



Moments of humor....



Bittersweet moments....



And moments you will treasure forever...



Pictures can truly speak to you, and I know these pictures speak to me.  What about you?  What moments have you captured in time?  Stop by Gretchen's blog and see what other spinners have to say.  Have a wonderful weekend!



3 comments:

  1. For some crazy reason my monitor shows nothing but the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What special pictures! Each one is so filled with feeling!

    You are linked!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that candid shots seem to capture much more of the moment than posed photos. Then of course, you will inevitably get the picture of someone with their eyes closed, or mouth open with food hanging out (but that's what life is all about, remembering what you ate the day before).

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!