Monday, July 16, 2012

Finding my motivation

Motivation Monday 


Oh, motivation....so it's another Monday, and honestly, I feel like the weekend came and went way too quickly.  But alas...we're here.  This week is going to be another insanely busy one - I have way too much on my plate to do, and I'm going on a work trip on Thursday through Saturday.  I am totally not looking forward to not seeing my Aubrey for two whole nights, but...that's work.  So anyway, I need some motivation this week to keep me going on a few things:


1) I need motivation to keep going with work.  I busted my butt last week, but I have so much left to do on several important projects.  I'm afraid I'll have to keep taking work home to do in the evening, but, I have to do what I have to do.  And I need to motivate myself to keep up the momentum until I can get everything checked off on my list.


2) Working out - I get so tired that I can't bring myself to get up in the mornings, but that has to stop.  Even if I'm only able to do 20 or 30 minutes, that's better than nothing.  It's hard but the results are so worth it because the way I feel right now?  I feel like one gigantic blob, and I no longer have my pregnancy to blame for it.  Well, no, I have the remnants from my pregnancy to blame for it but dammit, I feel like complete yuck. 


3)  Mary Kay - I need to think of new ways to get my business going.  Things have become kind of stagnant, which is partially due to me being so busy.  I'd love to get back into the habit of going to my weekly meetings because I always got so much from them, but it's tough because I don't want to leave Aubrey and miss out on an evening with her.  But I really need to make some sales to pay off some of the inventory I have had to purchase.  I do think I'll do another giveaway soon, and I'd be a bad sales person if I didn't give a shout out for anyone who is interested or knows someone who would be :-)  Just let me know! 


I could list more, but I don't think I have time for more....how sad is that?  And I need you, my bloggy friends out there, to keep me accountable.  So let's do this! 


If you want to join in on the motivational fun, write a post of your own about what motivation you need this week.  Link up to my blog, and leave your link below, and I'll add you to the list!  Happy Motivation Monday, everyone!


3 comments:

  1. I already found my motivation for this week. Sprite's camp is having a talent show on Friday and I need to help her come up with a dance for it. I'm looking forward to Friday and Sprite hopefully overcoming any fears about doing something on her own in front of people. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Motivation Monday!!!
    I've just written a Motivation Monday post http://mynewlifeasahousewife.blogspot.com.es/2012/07/motivation-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I just clicked "publish" because some clients were calling... Ugh.
    Sorry about the previous "cold" comment!
    I can't believe I just wrote a post!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!