1. I am trying to eat healthy. And fair food does not promote that. So I was that girl who brought Jimmy Johns with her to the fair. Yep, and I'm damn proud of it, too!
2. I swear to God I'm not pregnant, but my mind is sure gone. Yesterday, I got all the way to the fair, sweated like a whore in church, set up the booth only to realize, shoot, I forgot our agency banner. So I had to trek back to the office, where I got the banner. On my way out, I stopped in the restroom and put said banner on a sink. I then left and got all the way to my car before I realized I forgot my banner so I had to go all the way back in. Doh!
3. The other day I went to work with some of my employees. I told them I'd drive. When we started walking to the parking lot, I realized that, no, my car was not there since T drove. It's a good thing I figured this out before we started wandering through the parking lot searching desperately for my car that is not there.
4. I swear, I am NOT pregnant.
5. The other day, I got tired of the depressing music on my Adele Pandora station so I switched to my 80s pop station. After I jammed to "Come on Eileen," Usher's "Yeah" came on. Seriously, Pandora? That isn't even remotely close to an 80s song. Pandora really let me down. Of course, they did then redeem themselves with a little Asia, but by then, the damage was done.
6. This weekend we will be introducing Miss Aubrey to yet another food. She's a big fan of her sweet potatoes and carrots. Because of her new love for this food, she has now refused to eat cereal for us. She blows bubbles/raspberries whenever I give her a spoonful of cereal, then spraying it all over the place. So on Saturday I'm giving her squash. It's so cute to watch her eat because she just gets so happy about eating this stuff.
7. Am I a bad mother since I'm not making baby food myself? Why is that so many people are doing it out there? I mean, it's good and all, but if you read the ingredients on the jars, all they have are the vegetables and water. That's no different than what I would make, and it's so much more convenient.
8. All of this work and overtime has given me very little time to do Mary Kay stuff. That's not cool because I do need to make some money to help pay for costs incurred. Anyone want to buy some Mary Kay? :-)
9. I have never seen so many mullets in my life as I did last night at the county fair. Mullets everywhere, I tell you! Everywhere!
10. My little girl has grown so much that her six month clothes are starting to get a little tight. The bad thing is once I clear out all of the six month items, we don't really have a ton of nine or twelve month items. So someone may need to go shopping...and isn't it funny that I no longer shop for myself? Target trips are no consumed by time in the kid's section. Gone are the days of me perusing the women's clearance section.
Okay, those are my random thoughts for the day. Now I'm off to brew another pot of coffee so I can wake up here. If it were possible to get a direct IV line of coffee into me this morning, I would go for that. However, I'm not sure where I could get an IV bag and needle at such late notice. Damn.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!