Thursday, July 19, 2012

It's my favorite



Second Blooming
 
 

This week's Spin Cycle, brought to you by Gretchen over at Second Blooming is on favorites.  What an awesome topic because I have so many favorites.  In fact, dare I say, this is a favorite topic of mine?  Well, one of them.  So anyway, let's get on with those favorites...


Favorite people:




My favorite smile...always love her smile...


My favorite holiday



My favorite place ever:  The Guinness Storehouse




My favorite beverage:


My favorite moment in time...



My second favorite moment in time:



My favorite movie of all time:


My favorite room in our new house:


My favorite thing to do in my spare time and my favorite skin care/makeup line



My favorite toy as a kiddo (My O'Jenny doll house)



Favorite piece of jewelry:


So those are just a few of my favorites...I could go on and on and on...I should probably also note that my favorite time of the year is fall.  Gotta love the fall, and let me tell you...I am SO ready for that season to begin any day now.  Cooler weather, apple cider, the good, dark beers and football?  Yes, please! 


So stop by Gretchen's blog and see what other favorites people have to share!










5 comments:

  1. Any prompt that can be so enjoyably (and easily) done in pictures is a good one. Usually I'm too draped in insanity for prompts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's easy to see why they are all favorites. I have to say her smile trumps the rest. Only a smile from your baby can make the worst day a hundred times better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's smiles like that that make up for all the dirty diapers and middle of the night stuff worth while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That smile is amazing! So is that Guinness Storehouse - where is that anyway? Did I ever mention that the little girl in Airplane who says the line about liking her coffee like she likes her men is the mom of one of Jude's friends? A very LA truth.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!