Friday, October 12, 2012

Aubrey's first telephone call

It's been a busy day.  I have so many important phone calls to make.
 
 
 
Okay so this thing is what Mommy calls a phone.  I think this is how I make a phone call.
 


Rotary?  Who uses a rotary phone any more?  They get to use cell phones, and I get a plastic rotary phone???



Mom!  Can I have some privacy, please?  I'm trying to make a phone call?

 
 
Yay for me!  I made a phone call!  I'm a big girl, just like Mommy!
 
 

As you can tell, this kiddo is just days away from crawling.  And she's such a big girl sitting up all by herself.  You have one proud Mommy here!  Have a great weekend, everyone!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Unreal how big she's getting! Next she'll be at the office working for you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!