Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Why is it?

I'm sitting here on a Monday night, needing to write my blog, at the end of a rather...well....shitty day.  I'm at a loss for what to write, so, you get some more random Nain.  Well, actually random Nain observations.  Enjoy!
 
 
Okay, so in Elmo's World, he's always asking Mr. Noodle how to do something.  And then Mr. Noodle tries to do it, albeit incorrectly, and Elmo's all like "no, Mr. Noodle...that's not how you do it!"  Well, kid, if you knew how to do it the first time then why the hell did you ask him?
 
 
 
Further, what's up with some random man hanging outside a child's house?  Pedophile much?
 
 
 
And speaking of pedophiles...Chris Hansen's "To Catch a Predator" has been on for ages.  Wouldn't you think people have caught on by now?  I guess there are just that many stupid people out there.  I've actually seen an episode where it was the second time a guy hadn't gotten caught.
 
 
 
Now that I have had a baby, I swear I have never discussed poop so much in my life - the frequency, consistency, you name it.  T and I seriously have conversations about poop now.  What has happened to our lives?  We were carefree and crazy people once.  Now we talk about our baby's poop. 
 
 
 
But it really isn't right how much we spend on her pooping.  Diapers, diaper cream, wipes.  That's a lot of money for cleaning poop. 
 
 
 
How much does it suck to be that weather man who gets sent out to stand in the winds and rain of a hurricane?  It's like the employer is saying "well, you're expendable...go out there and stand in a hurricane.  Try not to drown!"
 
 
 
Seriously, I am very worried about friends and family out there on the East Coast.  Praying that everyone is safe. 
 
 
 
My daughter gives the messiest but the best kisses ever.  (Aside from T, of course).  No matter how bad of a day I have had, getting one of those open mouth, slobbery kisses makes it all better.  What is it about a baby's smile that can just make your day? 
 
 
 
So those are your random Nain musings and observations for the week.  Praying that the rest of this week gets better.  It's never a good sign when you are this discouraged on a Monday night, right? 
 
 
 
Think weekend...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Just 4 more days until the weekend! Hang in there, and I hope it picks up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aside from T best or aside from T messy? Sorry, couldn't resist...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!