Monday, October 15, 2012

Motivation Monday!

Motivation Monday
 
 
 Starting off another week with some motivation....I mean, I don't want to, but I'm doing anyway.  Because last I checked, I couldn't just pretend it wasn't the work week.  But I sure wish I could! 
 
 
Anyway, so if you want to join in it's super easy to do - just write a post about something that is motivating you this week, link up to this blog with the cute little button you will find on the right of your screen, and then leave a link to your post in the comments to this post!  And you can do it any day, not just Monday.  Don't let the name fool you :-) 
 
 
So my motivation this week is to keep plugging away at the new lifestyle and weight loss.  I'm not going to lie, some days it sucks.  It really just sucks.  It sucks when you're at a conference, and they have this amazing display of desserts, including tiramisu, which is my downfall.  It sucks when I want a nice Tolberone, and instead I make myself eat some celery sticks.  But it's worth it.  It's not to say I don't ever let myself splurge, but it's just in moderation.  Like I'll have a 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt with chocolate syrup if I want to satisfy my sweet tooth.  So I don't totally deprive myself.  And I do have to balance out my exchanges for the day so that I can have a glass of red wine.  It's all just a matter of making it work :-)
 
 
I did run/walk for 40 minutes this weekend outside, so, whoo!  Let me tell you, pushing a 23 lb Aubrey in a running stroller while running, against the wind?  Not easy.  You get an upper body workout too, which is pretty decent.  But I did well.  I need some new shoes because the ones I have from the last mini I did are pretty much destroyed.  But I'm getting pretty proud of myself. 
 
 
AND....I am totally down 15 lbs now.  Shocked, I tell you, shocked.  Clothes fit again - and we're talking clothes that didn't fit before Miss Aubrey was created.  Happy Nain. 
 
 
So my motivation this week is to keep it up.  I might try to kick up the 30 minute work outs during the week, maybe do a little elevation with the treadmill instead of higher speed.  I can do this.  Goal weight is in sight.
 
 
So that's my motivation this week...what's yours?  Hope you all have a fabulous Monday!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!