Friday, April 19, 2013

I've got a new way to walk

So guess what? 
 
 
A certain little girl has walked!  Yes, she's walked.  And I couldn't be any prouder.  Little Miss Aubrey took maybe two steps last weekend at church, but yesterday she took seven on her own.  Seven.  It's so cute.  She gets so proud of herself with this huge smile on her face, and Mommy and Daddy couldn't be any prouder.  But if we thought baby-proofing was something before, I have a feeling we are going to find even more things that we haven't quite "proofed."  I'm not sure we will ever get enough away from her, even if we were in some sort of padded room.  I think she would find a piece of the padding that is tearing and would rip it off the wall.
 
 
But....she WALKED!!! 
 
 
So you bet your sweet buns we will be practicing our walking this weekend among many things.  I think those Striderite shoes have done the trick!
 
 
Other than the walking (and I'm sure Sesame Street watching), I'm hosting two open houses for Mary Kay and helping T get our patio finished.  I promise there are pictures to follow, but we have gotten our patio furniture, which T will be putting together this weekend.  And if it starts to get just a little bit warmer, we will get to use the patio, so yay! 
 
 
And...
 
 
Aubrey walked!  So now let's sing a little bit of this, and everyone have a great weekend!

 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Those moments are always so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the fun begin! There are so many things I love about when they finally start to walk, one little one is that clothes just look better on a walker, especially little dresses! Yay Aubrey! Take some videos! (I'm sure you have, but show us!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Aubrey!!
    And that song popped into my head just reading your title. It's going to be in my head all night long now. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!