Monday, April 29, 2013

Motivation Monday!

Motivation Monday


Happy Motivation Monday!  I'm not doing these weekly per se, but I figure, why not for this week?  I have the big 13.1 miles coming up this Saturday.  I've done two of these before, but every time, I get nervous.  This is my first mini actually running in it, so I hope all goes well.  It's funny because this race gets like 30,000 plus participating, so you get put in corrals.  You have to give an estimated pace time when you register, and I swear, my time wasn't that bad, but I'm in corral X.  Last time I was in T.  Not sure how I got that far back, and the thing that sucks is it'll take me 45 minutes to an hour to actually get to the start line because I'll be that far back.  But I think I can do it!  It'll be a great feeling of accomplishment after I'm done. 


So this week I'm focusing on eating right and exercising in the mornings to keep the muscles going.  I managed to run both days this weekend, though eating like complete crap since we went out for my birthday.  T and I actually got to go on a date night, which was awesome, and we hit up my favorite place Buca di Beppo.  Chianti, chicken parmesan and of course, tiramisu.  So worth it.  And the leftover tiramisu was just as good Sunday night.  But...not every day is my birthday so I better get back to it! 


I'm also working this week on the positivity.  I'm not sure why, but I'm not really looking forward to this week after the bad news and difficulties from last week.  We're still waiting for news for T's thing, and I really really hope we hear something.  Maybe a belated birthday present.  Just need to keep going...keep the eye on the prize!


And today is a big day for Miss Aubrey.  This week she will begin her transition to the toddler classroom.  Now that she is walking (and seriously, she's doing really well at it), she's ready to move.  It's for the best because she is getting bored in the infant room.  But her Mommy isn't so ready.  I can't believe she's a toddler already.  And I love her infant teacher.  I'm probably going to cry her last day there.  But she's going to love it, I just know it.  She's such an easy going kid, so I'm sure this change will be nothing for her.  I'll keep you all posted on how the change goes!


So here's to another week!  Let's get this party started and keep motivated!  Hope you all have a great and motivating start to your week, too!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to run the whole thing?? That's so far! Have a great run!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 45 minutes to an hour just to get to the start line?!? You should totally come do a half in Alaska! Everyone starts at once, and its way prettier anyway! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!