Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Up and moving

I was totally not ready for this week.  My little girl, my baby, is a toddler and was transitioning into the toddler classroom.  We bring her there in the morning to her infant room, and then she moves around 9:30 a.m. or so to her toddler class.  Monday was her first day, and I'm not going to lie...it was hard.  For me.  Aubrey takes it like a trooper.  I think I have one of the most laid back kiddos ever.  I don't think there will be a problem at all with this change, but Mommy?  Man, I love her infant teacher.  She has been awesome.  So I am the one totally not ready to leave the classroom.  But needless to say, Aubrey did fabulously. 
 
 
And little miss is walking.  No more creeping.  She is letting go and walking.  It is so cute, and we couldn't be more proud of her.  Poor thing this last weekend was walking in the kitchen, and she face planted and gave herself a bloody nose.  I know it's one of many boo-boos, but it still broke my heart.   But she is doing so well!
 
 
The only thing she's not good with is the sleeping on the cot.  That doesn't surprise me much considering she's a stubborn girl when it comes to nap time anyway.  But I think she'll come around to it. 
 
 
So when did my little girl turn into a toddler?  Did I blink and miss something?  Slow down, kiddo.  Just for a little bit....
 
 

1 comment:

  1. No slowing 'em down. I tried by duck taping cinder blocks to their heads. Learned to move my feet when I saw them falling.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!