Monday, July 15, 2013

See you in St. Louis!


So remember way back when in early May when I went on a trip with T and Aubrey to St. Louis, and I promised to post pictures of that?  And yeah, I never did?  Well, guess what?  This weekend, T downloaded pictures dating all the way back to Easter for me, and I'm feeling in the sharing mood, so here you go!  I'll get to the Michigan pics later, but here's a little bit about our St. Louis trip.  (I'm doing this for you, Sarah!)


At the Science Museum....last year, she was enamored with this ball machine, and this year, she still was.  I love the look of wonder on her face.

Walking with Daddy....


How much would it cost to fly Aubrey to the moon?


Compared with last year (plus the stroller):


Mommy and Aubrey at the Science Museum:


And of course, a trip to St. Louis would not be complete without a trip to the Arch.  Last year it was too hot to do much, but it was May so it was much much cooler.  And we were right across from it so it was a quick trip.


Snacks at the Arch:


Daddy and Aubrey took a little adventure walk past the ballpark when Mommy was in one of her training sessions:


Aubrey liked the construction site best:


Our hotel:


I just really like this picture T took.  This was the view from the Arch:


Aubrey and the Mississippi River.....



Aubrey and the city of St. Louis:


Playing at the Children's Museum in St. Louis...







They had this awesome (well, awesome to this government nerd) exhibit where you could go into Congress, the Supreme Court and the Oval Office.  I'm not a fan of Congress, so I made T pose for that picture.  Here is T giving his filibuster:


"Order in the court!"  Aubrey taking charge at the Justice seat:


Giving our Presidential address:


Making very important Presidential calls.  I was disappointed the phone wasn't the red one though....


Aubrey owned this Oval Office...


Seriously, she was walking around like she owned the place....


Walking around the gardens outside the Children's Museum



We then went to the Zoo.  Aubrey wasn't as impressed, but I did manage to get some pictures of her looking at least somewhat amused.  She mostly liked the things she could see up close.





Eating pizza at this very cool place called Pi Pizzeria.  They had the symbol for it but honestly, I don't know where I'd even begin to find it on here...





And that, my blog friends, was our trip to St. Louis, and hey, it only took me about two months to post them!  Better late than never, right?  Stay tuned for our adventures to Michigan!


2 comments:

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!