Monday, September 19, 2011

Motivation Monday!

Motivation Monday

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  Ours was so much fun celebrating our 1 year anniversary.  Unfortunately, it's Monday again...but, the bright side to Monday?  Motivation Monday!  So what's my motivation this week?


I'm motivated to sell, folks!  I've set a rather lofty goal for myself this weekend and for this quarter.  I am shooting for a Ruby Star in sales this quarter, so that I can earn this pretty thing...


I do need a new watch, so when I saw this I thought "this will be my motivation this quarter!"  And how do I plan to get to this goal?  This Saturday I have set a big goal, as well, with a "$1000 Day in Mary Kay" Sale.  I've seen a few consultants do it, and I've been a little chicken...mostly because I don't want to fail, but...I figured, why not?  So how it works is I have a sale going on all Saturday - the earlier that day you make an order, the higher the discount you get off your entire order.  Not too shabby!  And I'll put all of the orders in a drawing before I process them, and one order will be completely free.  So to help me reach this goal, I'm reaching out to you, too, my lovely readers.  So if you're interested, check out the details:



Place orders between these times to receive the following discounts!



9 a.m. – 11 a.m. – 35% off your entire order
11 a.m. – 1 p.m. – 25% off your order
1 p.m. – 3 p.m. – 15% off your order
3 p.m. – midnight – 10% off your order
Pre-orders made this week will receive 35% off your order, as well!



Orders over $40 get a free gift with purchase. Orders over $100 get a free item. AND each order will go in a drawing – the winner to receive a free order!



To order: Email asullivan8395@marykay.com or place an online order on my site: http://www.marykay.com/asullivan8395 (Payments can be made via check or secure online payment)  When leaving an order via email or phone, please be sure to leave your name, order, address, contact info and   credit card number for payment so that I can get the order to you ASAP!


So let's see if I can reach the big goal!  If you have my cell #, too, which I don't think would be a good idea to post on here...you can call or text orders, too. 


So that's my motivation - what's yours this week?  How do you partcipate?  Just write a post about what motivation you need this week, leaving a comment on this post, and I'll link you up! 


Hope everyone has a great start to your week!



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!