Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Small Treasure Tuesdays!



I'm majorly slacking on what to write today...not sure, not sure, and then I see that Chantel at My Thoughts and Treasures has started doing Small Treasure Tuesdays again this week!  I'm in need of a bit of an attitude adjustment at the moment, so what better a way to adjust one's perspective than to focus on the small but very important treasures in your life? 


One treasure is time with family.  This past weekend T's brother and sister-in-law came down with their dog, Jeff, and spent the weekend with us.  We had a great time visiting, and it was sad to see them leave yesterday.  But it's always a blessing to spend time with family.


While T's brother was here, he painted our nursery!  We don't have a picture to post yet, but it's a light shade of green, and it looks great! It's exciting to see the room finally get started, and I can just picture our little half-pint in there. 


Speaking of half-pint, I have a doctor's appointment this Friday.  Just a normal appointment, but at this one, I will be scheduling my anatomy scan when we'll find out whether we're having a boy or girl.  It's really not that far away!


So those are my small blessings for the week...what blessings do you have to share?  Stop by Chantel's blog and see what other bloggers have to say!


 



2 comments:

  1. Nain That is so exciting!! I'm looking forward to finding out if it's a boy or a girl :-) You guys will be such cute parents. And please post pics of the nursery!

    Thank you so much for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sprite's nursery was "TinkerBell Green". We painted it before we knew if we were having a boy or girl and WAY before the name "Sprite" ever became her nickname. Talk about fate. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!