Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Thursday (Saturday) Steal

I hate to admit it, but I haven't been able to participate in Camille's Saturday Steals these past few weeks.  I've honestly not had any real steals.  Everything costs too damn much!  But, I did promise her I'd participate this week.  It may not be Saturday, but since we'll be out of town this weekend, I'm being proactive.  (whoo-hoo!)  So here's my steal.  It's from a few weeks back, and while we did pay for the paint, we received the paint services free, courtesy of T's brother.  This is the first stage of our little half-pint's nursery: 
 




 
Didn't he do a fantastic job?  Sure, it's a little bare in there right now, and the only thing we have are a few onesies and the bassinet my sister is lending us, but we'll get there!  It's just exciting to see things coming together.  And while, yes, the paint sure wasn't free...considering how much it costs to hire painters (T couldn't paint if his life depended on it...there'd be paint all over the place..), I consider it a steal.  What do you think?
 
 
What about you?  What steals have you scored this week?  Stop by this weekend and check out the other awesome steals people have to share at Camille's!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Getting free help on painting is ALWAYS a steal! Love the color! Very Irish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great steal! I wish I had a painter in the family. My house would be so much cuter than it is right now.

    I love that you call the baby half-pint. So cute.

    Thanks for participating and happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone who recently painted a room, I think this counts as a fabulous steal!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!