Monday, September 26, 2011

What's my motivation?

Motivation Monday


It's another Motivation Monday, everyone...I wish I could say I'm feeling super motivated, but unfortunately...not so much.  The rainy day and just pure exhaustion this morning has gotten the best of me.  I could just sleep in bed all day, but alas, I cannot.  So I'm at work, trying my hardest to gather some motivation to get me started this week. 


This weekend was a good one, albeit busy.  We had my niece Roo over to babysit all Saturday during the day and night.  She did pretty well, and our first experiment as parents went pretty well, too :-)  She's such a cute kid, and she certainly kept us entertained!  I also had my big $1000 Day for Mary Kay this weekend.  Unfortunately, I did not make my $1000 goal, but I hit almost $600, so that's not too shabby at all!  So my motivation is to keep up the momentum I got from this weekend.  It was definitely invigorating, and it got me excited about the upcoming holiday season. 


I'm afraid this week won't be any easier.  T and I are super booked with something practically every day and night.  (It'll let up eventually....right?)  My motivation is to also just keep focus on the weekend.  We don't have any  huge plans this weekend other than just go out and do something fun, so that's keeping me going, as well.


What about you? What's your motivation for the week?  I didn't get any participants last week in Motivation Monday (insert sad face) so let's see if we can get at least 3 this week!  I feel it, folks...we can do it!  ha


Have a good Monday everyone!

 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm not feeling very motivated this week. :/
    I just want Christmas holidays to start. No Halloween. No. Just Christmas. I need them. Now.
    Seriously.
    Sweets. Delicious food.
    Family.
    Presents.
    Christmas decoration.
    Holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!