Thursday, September 8, 2011

My apologies!

My apologies, my blogging friends, for my absence this week...I wish I had some awesome excuse, but...sadly, I don't.  The stress of this work week has brought me down to the level of "Dammit, I suck at life and as a human being and should be allowed to venture outside my home and interact with normal people."  Sure, that's a bit on the dramatic side, and sure, I blame that somewhat on pregnancy and hormones.  But seriously, this week has chewed me up and spat me out.  And I'm still not done.  Heading into the weekend knowing that I am working on Saturday.  So Nain has been taken over with "Negative Nain Syndrome."  God help everyone in my path! 
 
 
I am hopeful that tomorrow's doctor's visit and getting to hear the little half pint's heart beat again makes it all better.  Until then, I do promise to be back Monday with much more upbeat posts!  (And more of them, too!)
 


1 comment:

  1. Awww... I'm sorry hun!
    I hope everything gets better soon!
    Lots of hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!