Friday, October 7, 2011

Saturday Steals! One very cute steal

 
 
 
It's been awhile since I last participated in Saturday Steals with Camille over at Archives of our Lives.  It's not that I haven't had steals...just lazy, I guess.  BUT, yesterday, this week I got a package in the mail from T's Dad that I just had to share.  See, T's family is from the Detroit area, and his Dad is a huge Detroit Tigers fan.  So when he found out we were having a girl, he said he had to get her a Detroit Tigers outfit.  Isn't this adorable?
 
 


I hope this picture is clear enough, but he gave us a Detroit Tigers onesie, bib, and sweatshirt (size 18 months for her to wear it when it's true baseball season.)  And these two adorable books: 






These books are seriously so cute.  The alphabet one is hilarious - C is for Comerica Park (Tigers stadium).  So cute.  T's Dad will have to read it to her when they visit.  And, he also got her a few more outfits...



 
It's hilarious because his Dad has this thing for monkeys with baby clothes.  This is our second monkey outfit.   Too cute, right?  He left us a really sweet card with the gift.  Definitely made my day.
 
 
 
So those are my steals for the week...stop by Camille's and see what other steals people have to share!
 


2 comments:

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!