Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all of you dads out there!  Today I'll be treating T to his favorite meal and taking care of Aubrey while we let him sleep in.  It's his day, after all!  Anyway, here's a huge shout out to the special men in my life.  Happy Father's Day!
 
To the love of my life and the best Daddy Aubrey could ever ask for....
 

To my father, the best Daddy a girl could ever ask for....


And best Grandpa, too....(Aubrey is lucky and has two wonderful Grandpas, but I only feel comfortable exposing my family...ha)


To my bro, who is one awesome father himself...

 
And up in heaven to my guardian angel...
 
 
And Happy Father's day to the rest of you out there!  And to you moms who play the role of both mom AND dad.  Personally, I think this is your day, too!  Happy Father's Day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!