I don't have a lot to write about today, so we're going random. I'm just putting it out there. Random Wednesday. So...here we go!
1. I spent more time than I care to admit playing hurdles on Google yesterday. It took me awhile to figure it out, but I got my little guy to go 13.7 seconds. Whoo! Oh the things we find entertaining. I'm just glad I discovered this gem last night and not during the work day. Productivity would have been nothing.
2. I'm doing pretty well with the running, but still only on the treadmill. I can run 19 minutes out of 30 so far. Not too shabby!
3. I'm still training for the mini marathon which is less than a month away (yikes!). On Saturday, I walked for one hour and forty minutes (sweating like no one's business, too) and then on Sunday, the three of us went for an hour walk. I was feeling it on Monday so I took the day off. Now can I walk 13.1 miles in a month? God help me. And I've signed up to walk the mini-marathon in May, too.
4. We're doing a race this weekend called "Race Away from Domestic Violence." It holds a special place to my heart, and I'll be racing it with Aubrey.
5. I had to get cavities filled Monday. Three more. Now my mouth is sore as all get out because apparently I don't numb too easily. I lost count at how many shots it took to finally numb me. Ouch.
6. We had to take poor Aubrey to the doctor yesterday. We thought she had a diaper rash, and it seemed to get worse and worse, so we decided to finally take her in. Turns out it's a fungal infection. Poor kiddo. But at least we know what the deal is so we can get it treated.
7. At said doctor's appointment, they weighed her. Home girl weighs 20 lbs 5 oz now. Seriously...she's one healthy eater.
8. Anyone else as excited about Dancing with the Stars: All Stars this fall as I am? Because seriously...it will be epic. I am not going to know who to vote for...well, not Bristol Palin, but I don't like to get into politics. I just didn't think she was a good dancer, that's all.
9. Lately, I've had this urge to go back to Dublin. And get away from everything - work, drama, cell phones, computer...all of it. I just need to start saving. T, Aubrey and myself - we're getting out of this place.
10. Secret - I have a Mary Kay party planned at my house on Sunday, and I'm petrified of failure. First time I'll admit that on this blog, but I always fear no one will show. I need to work on that whole "build yourself up" thing, huh?
Ok, I'm ending at 10 because ending at 11 just seems weird, doesn't it? Those are my ramblings today. Now I'm off to watch Hoarding: Buried Alive. And play hurdles. It's the little things in life that make you smile :-) (And yes, I am writing this the night before.)
Happy Hump Day, folks!