Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankful for motivation

I have to say, these posts are getting tough.  Not because I don't have a lot of blessings in my life, but coming up with something decent to write?  I'm stretching it some days.  But darn it, it is November 21st, so I'm going to finish what I started!

Today I am thankful for motivation.  Because, for some reason lately, I've had a lot more of that lately.  Seriously, for the longest time I could not find it in me to focus or even get through a "to do" list.  However, I'm pretty proud to say these past two weeks, Mama's been gettin' stuff done!  I'm not sure if it is because the end of the year is coming up or what, but I'm finding myself able to stay focused just a little bit more.  

It's tough, I'm finding, juggling the work, writing, personal life.  Doing any writing at home while the Aubs is awake is well....not possible.  She likes to pound on my computer, and if it's in her line of sight, then it is hers, not mine.  So I don't get to do it then.  If she naps, yes.  At night, yes, but that comes at the sake of spending time with T.  So I've been having to juggle things a bit more.

Now if I could find motivation to keep up with the running?  I'd be golden, baby.  Golden.  I am not as bad as I have been in weeks past, but we do have a race coming up this weekend and next.  So let's get in the zen mode, Nain.  Wax on, wax off.  

Maybe if I acknowledge the motivation and accomplishments that will keep it going?  Is that how it works?  

Regardless of where it came from, I am thankful.  So now, I'm motivated to ending this post :-)  Nain, out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!