Saturday, December 4, 2010

Additional Saturday Steal!

 

 
I don't normally do more than one post in any given day, but I just had to...so T and I got up bright and early this morning and headed to downtown Indy to run (T) and walk (me) in the St. Nikolaus 5k Lauf (Run in German).  They were giving out awards to the fastest runners at the end (obviously not me), and they had 4 door prizes for gift certificates for free shoes at the Indy Running Company.  AND, what would you know?  My number was drawn!!!

 
I never ever win anything so I was excited.  I need new shoes, and this is good for $99 in running shoes.  Whoo!!!!  
 
So I have 2 steals to contribute to this week's Saturday Steals
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Hey, you're a lucky girl! Huh?
    :)
    Two Saturday Steal posts today!!
    Will you post a picture of the shoes when you buy them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Congrats on winning the drawing but even bigger congrats for participating in a 5K!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm most happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo again! 99 bones are nothing to sneeze at. If I was a runner I would be super jealous! : ) Thanks for participating times two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, congrats on finishing the race - in the snow even! Secondly, that's awesome about the shoes. How fun! What a nice little reward for doing the race and motivating you even more. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!